Login to Online Banking
Volunteer State Bank Online Banking offers the convenience of your local branch at home or office. Our system doesn’t require you to download or set up any software. It is a secure way to have access to your accounts without having to keep bank hours.
Try our Online Banking Demo and see how it works.
Log on to your VSB Online Banking account and you can:
- View account balances
- View account history
- View pending (memo posted) transactions
- Transfer money between owned accounts
- Export history to personal finance software such as Quicken and MS Money
- Request stop payment
- Order checks
- View loan balances/make payments
- Have access to eVue Electronic Statements
You can add our optional VSB Bill Pay feature and use your computer to pay your bills online. You can pay almost anyone by scheduling either a one-time or recurring payment and track those payments from any Internet-connected computer.
It’s easy to get started. If you have an account with Volunteer State Bank, you just have to enroll. Once enrolled, please allow 48 hours for processing. You will receive a welcome e-mail when processing is complete.